Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More African Violet leaves propagation

Today brought another 2 packets of leaves (like 7 leaves) to office.
Did a quick check, actually 2-3 leaves already rooted abit while at home.
Hope the environment here in office will make it grow better.
Mother-in-law commented this morning that phalaenopsis orchid will actually grow well in office environment, just that it needs lights. Hmm... should I or should I not bring my phalaenopsis to office also since it has not been blooming for 1 year+. Maybe now trigger able to see its bloom and in time for Chinese New Year 2010.

P/S: Need to stock up on potting mix, perlite and vermiculite for the recommended 1:1:1 growing media for the plant. Thinking if I should just have perlite and vermiculite will do.

Afternote: Office Propagation setup :P


White coloured African Violet I saw at AMK Nursery today:

No comments: